Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The NEW Year!!

Well it's here.......2010. The year that our lives are going to change forever and I can not wait!!! Of course the anticipation is killing me wondering when our little one will make her appearance. If she's anything like her mom and grandma Robinson, she will be late. ;)

Right after the Christmas holiday Grandma and Grandpa Wertz along with Aunt Sarah got to travel to Orlando, FL to visit Mickey Mouse. Of course last year at this time, Craig and I had planned on going. Oh my how things have changed in a year. But the exciting thing is the next time we go to see Mickey, we'll have someone very special to share it with. :)


Craig and I didn't do too much for New Years. We went out to dinner with Todd, Laura, Justin and Lindsey. Then Justin and Lindsey came back to our house to play some games and just relax. This was definitely the first new years in a loooong time where I was not able to drink champagne at midnight. It was the prefect New Years for a 9 month pregnant lady. :)


Now that New Years is over, I think it has really hit me that she will be here any day now. Craig and I have not planned anything for the month of January just in case. We need to be on alert. :)


My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.......just waiting on her. I guess that will be the story of my life from now on. :)


I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years. Remember to stick to your resolutions. 2010 WILL be a great year for the Wertz'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment