Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weekly Doctors Appointment

Starting at 36 weeks, I am now going to the doctor weekly. I had an appointment on Tuesday. Her heartbeat was 138bpm. I saw a new doctor this week because my doctor was on vacation. Also this new doctor could be the one to deliver the baby so it was good to meet him.
He did an examine on me and said that I was dilated 1cm and thinning. He said that he head was in the down position, which is very good. He also said that he could feel her head!! He said he thought she could either be early or at least right at her due date. So the doctors appointment was very exciting!! And it sounds like our little girl could be here very soon.
Last night I started washing all of her clothes, blankets, etc. I now need to pack her diaper bag and my bags too. Craig and I are going this week to get the car seat installed by the fire department and let them teach us how to install it. We're just trying to get the last little things done before she gets here. We are so excited!!
I have decided between now and the time she gets here I am relaxing!! We aren't doing anything for New Years, just hanging out at the house. We're pretty much going to keep the whole month of January open, just in case. :)

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year. Of course Craig and I are looking forward to the new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment