Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weekly Doctors Appointment # 2

Tuesday Jan. 5th I went back to the doctor for my weekly doctors appointment. I was really anxious and excited to see if I had dilated any further. If you are a woman you are very familiar with the waiting at the "woman" doctor. I feel like the further along in my pregnancy that I get, the longer they make me wait. It's now up to at least an hour and a half before I get called back. When Craig went with me in the beginning he got very frustrated with the wait. This is also the guy that NEVER goes to the doctor. He wouldn't survive at this rate. :)

So after my loooong wait, I did my regular routine with the nurse, weight (YIKES), blood pressure (GOOD) and peeing in the cup (RELIEF). :) Everything was good.
When I finally got to see doctor Bain we went over the procedure of when I should call her and go to the hospital etc. And unfortunately I had not progressed any further, still dilated 1cm. It was disappointed because I was sure after the pain that I felt this past weekend that I would've dilated a little more. Dr. Bain did say the good news is that my belly is measuring right on schedule (not too big). If my belly was too big then that would mean our baby girl is too big. Of course she is just right. :)

So now is the waiting game and we'll see what Dr. Bain says next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment