Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekly Doctors Appointment # 3

Today, Jan. 12th, I had another doctors appointment. While I thoroughly enjoy going to the doctor because I get to talk about the baby, see what's going on and hear her heartbeat, I would much rather her be here. :)
The doctor said there was little change. I have thinned a little more and dilated a little more. Baby Girl's heartbeat was 160bpm (which is good and strong). Dr. Bain started talking to me about if I go past my due date (UGH). She would have me come in on Feb. 3rd and induce me to deliver by Feb. 4th (because she is on call). She said that she would not let me go past Feb. 4th. So that is encouraging to at least know some kind of end date and possibly her birthday. :)
So I made another appointment and it's off to the doctor again next week. :)
Keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment