Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weekly Doctors Appointment

On Tuesday Jan. 19th I had another weekly doctors appointment. I wish I had some exciting news to report but I don't. Everything is the same as last week. My blood pressure, weight and baby's heartbeat were all good. :) And I have not dilated any further. Dr. Bain and I discussed more about having me induced on Feb. 3rd. We talked about what they would do for me, etc. Being induced is something that I want to avoid as much as possible. I would rather let nature takes its course. But I also, of course, don't want any harm to our little girl. So I will do what the doctor tells me/suggests. This weekend I have decided to do some major walking to maybe let gravity help out a little. And there is always the full moon on Jan. 30th. ;)

Please keep the 3 of us in your prayers these last 2 weeks. At least we know she will be here in time to see the Colts in the Super Bowl. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment