Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Doctors Appointment

On Tuesday Dec. 1st I went back to the doctor. I am now going every 2 weeks. In January I will go every week as my due date gets closer.
I had some concerns to talk to the doctor about because I had been having some very uncomfortable pains in my lower abdomen. They were very intense pains that stopped me in my tracks. So I talked to the doctor and she said that the baby is now getting in position for birth so she has started to move her head down and is very low. The baby is pushing on a nerve in my lower abdomen. That is the intense pain that I am feeling. She said to stop whatever I am doing and lay down when the pain occurs and hopefully the baby will move positions and stop pushing on the nerve. This little girl loves getting on my nerves already. HA HA. :)

Everything else was normal. My blood pressure, my belly is measuring right on track and her heartbeat (which I got to hear again) was 145 bpm, which is healthy!! I love getting a good report from the doctor. So now I go back in 2 weeks (Dec. 15th). Time is flying and she will be here before we know it. YAY!!!

Please keep all 3 of us in your thoughts and prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment