Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

The Robinson and Wertz ladies
Craig and I with his parents and sister Sarah

Craig and I with my parents, aunt, uncle and cousin

Craig and I with my parents

Craig and I were so blessed this Christmas (we are every Christmas actually). But this Christmas was really special for us. We were not able to travel home because of how far along I am in my pregnancy. So my family came to us this year. My Mom, Dad, brother Travis, sister-in-law Mandy, Uncle Mark, Aunt Maura and Cousin Olivia. They are traveled on Christmas Eve to our house. We had Christmas Eve dinner with all of my family and Craig's family (Mom, Dad and Sister). Then we opened presents with my family and visited. It was so nice having both families together. Craig and I love BIG families.

Then on Christmas Day we (Craig and I and his family) did our traditional Christmas celebration and opened presents together. When we were finished my family came over to the Wertz'. Travis and Mandy had to leave early because Travis had to work the next day in Memphis. :( The visits are NEVER long enough. The rest of us visited at Craig's parents house all day and had Christmas dinner.


It was a great weekend. Craig and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Our Baby Girl is so lucky to have such a great family. We can't wait until she gets here to meet everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment