Wednesday, November 25, 2009

31 Weeks

Today, Nov. 25th, I am 31 weeks pregnant. She measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds (about the same as 4 navel oranges) and she is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side and her arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat is beginning to accumulate underneath the skin. She is moving alot and that is a sign of an active and healthy baby. I am loving every minute of it! I can feel her all over my belly now so I know she is getting big. I think I will miss this feeling once she is born.

Craig and I have been working on the nursery. Our wonderful friends Todd and Laura bought the paint and Todd helped Craig paint the nursery as their gift to us. Craig and I are going to finish the painting this weekend and get the furniture up. I can't wait!!! I will post pictures when it is done. :)

In honor of Baby Girl Wertz this week, have 4 navel oranges. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment