Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Fun

Baby Taylor meets Baby Wertz
Craig and Jason waiting to dominate at the cornhole tournament. They look really excited!

Craig and I both had a pretty busy weekend last weekend , Oct. 9-11th. On Friday we went out with a couple of his high school friends that were in town for their 10 year high school reunion. We had dinner and drinks (I had water) with Marshall and Erin Ellington and Jordan Blair and his girlfriend. It was a great time. It's so nice getting together with Marshall and Erin. We try to see them at least once a year at Christmas time but I think this year we might be seeing them twice. :)

On Saturday morning Craig and I both were up bright and early. I had the Hartland yard sale to work and Craig was off to Louisville to play paintball with some friends for Brad Eickhoff's bachelor party.

On Sunday we went to my company picnic at Spindletop Hall in Lexington. It was a little cool but the sun was out so it made it a little better. We had a fabulous buffet lunch, raffle drawings and a cornhole tournament. Craig entered the tournament with my friend Katie's husband, Jason (she is also pregnant with her first baby due in late Oct.). And the boys won the whole tournament!!! Katie and I were very proud. I have attached some pictures of the picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment