Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Crazy/Fall Beginnings

I have just discovered how to make changes (cute changes) to my blog and I have gone crazy. I keep changing things because I keep finding cute backgrounds. But I think for the fall/halloween season I will keep this pumpkin background.

Right now (end of September/beginning of October) I am going through EVERYTHING in our house trying to collect things for a yard sale the weekend of Oct. 10th. Craig's parents (my in-laws) subdivision has a spring and fall yard sale. So I am trying to clean things out of the house to make room for the baby and in return make some extra cash. Lets pray the weather is good that day. :)

Also that weekend is the opening weekend of Keeneland. 3 weeks of live horse racing. :) YAY!! I use to get really excited about this, but I'm not for sure how I feel this year about standing all day and waiting in line for the restrooms. We'll probably go on a slow day. :)

September has been a busy month. It's sad to see it come to an end. But we have so much to look forward to, I can't help but be excited for fall. September we made a lot of memories with our trip to Gatlinburg with Mom and Dad. Our 20 week ultrasound and seeing our baby again. Of course there was the disappointment in not finding out the sex, but finding out that everything was normal was the BEST news we've ever heard. And celebrating Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary with them and our family. They truly represent what "true love" is. Thanks for the great example Mom and Dad. :)

Cheers to a fun, happy and safe fall! :)

Love-
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment