Thursday, August 20, 2009

17 Weeks- 5 months

I am now 17 weeks pregnant. The beginning of my 5th month. The baby now weights 5 ounces and is 5 inches long from head to bottom, the size of a turnip. Baby Wertz can move his/her joints and his/her sweat glands are forming. The baby's skeleton is changing from cartilage to bone and the umbilical cord is growing thicker and stronger.

Friday I have my August doctors appointment. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat! I'll update the blog with what the doctor says on Friday.

Yesterday, Aug. 19th, Dan and Rachelle Bevington had their little girl Mallory Grace Bevington at 1:53 pm. She weight 6lbs 13oz and is 19 inches long. She is so cute and tiny. She looks just like her big sister Ellie. Rachelle and Mallory are doing good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment